It is used to quickly edit and sort graphic information using the free access of Picture Instruments Time Fix Pro 2 whole type solo internet setup for Windows.
Additionally, you can get Unetbootin( Universal Netboot Installer ) & nbsp for Free.
Picture Instruments Time Fix Pro 2 Description
It’s possible that on your previous trip you forgot to set the right period zona or the time in your cameras was incorrect. When the pictures were taken, it becomes unclear at some point.
Even a small distance between the cameras can result in significant topsy-turvydom if the images were taken with multiple cams and you want to blend them all in the proper attempt.
It is very simple to remove incorrect entries from your photos using this plan. Simply insert the entire folder containing the images in query, then use the grounds to specify the number of years, month, days, hours, minutes, and seconds you want to change the log. You can also specify how many hours the timezone needs to be corrected using the Timezone area. & nbsp,
Day Fix Pros 2 features for Picture Instruments
- corrects incorrect entries in the Exif tags on your photos
- Corrects incorrect timezone data in the Exif / Iptc – Tags
- you insert timezone info into Iptc-tags for images without doing so.
- supports Raw, Jpeg, Tiff, and a variety of other picture formats.
Technical Information and System Requirements
- Os supported: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Pentium 4 or higher chipset
- 1 Gb of ram( two extras are advised )
- 200 Kb or more of free hard drive space
Information about the solution
Photo Instruments Period Correct Master 2.0.4 Multilingual File Name
Produced by – Image tools
Certificate type: total_ version
Day of release
Complete number of downloads: 140
HandyPIM Business 4.1Windows19.9mb